Thursday, July 07, 2005

Today is the day

Today is the day the blog begins. I seem to always want to start these projects when I am somewhat depressed due to events in my life. I am currently on Day Six of a full-blown, bed-wallowing, food-refusing depression. I'm glad I don't work during the summer, so I am able to fully immerse myself in the experience. But because I'm not working now, I can pretty much guarantee that there will be nothing of major interest to read here for at least a month. Despite the bleak nature of this entry, I plan on keeping the topics light and pointless. I can share funny stories and rail about the things that irritate me.

I think I will shower now.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What in the world? I had no idea this thing went back this far until I started looking for the "Nip Chee Post." I thought it started right around the time there were some entries about Elmo toys. Well, I know what I'm reading during my spare time now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home