Sunday, July 16, 2006

Power Outage

30 minutes after I got back from the beach, JT came over and the power went out. We went to eat, came back, power still out. It was kind of nice in a way.

I'm thinking about taking the ol' blog down. It's been up for a year and I've just used it to comment on very random things that aren't important enough to actually tell anyone. My real stories don't make it here, those are saved for actual conversation. This was just a fun exercise in writing about the little random things, but maybe it is too little and too random!

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Chris Daniel said...

Noo.. don't take down the ol' blog!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

OK!

I was just irritated b/c the inevitable happened... some adolescents with no sense of irony and too much time on their hands found the page and pooped comments all over it. Ricky has his back up so maybe that will inspire me to continue with mine. That and I can finally afford DSL :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home