Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Still there

Monday morning, I was driving into work and was stopped behind a school bus. I suddenly realized I was near the Elmo house. Not only was I near the house, Elmo's probable owner was boarding the bus. I looked up on the roof and Elmo was still there. Elmo was still there this afternoon. Elmo might be there a while.

Yesterday was just craptastic...
  • It was the Monday after break.
  • I had a phone message from a student who had been hospitalized, pneumonia, out of breath, etc etc. It was over two minutes long. And completely unnecessary; if you are in the hospital, catch up on the work later!
  • I missed a dress I wanted off Ebay.
  • I forgot my check when I went to the bank and had to drive back to work and get it.
  • The Taco Bell in Mooresville is the only one that consistently understands "bean burrito no onions" and I wish I had gone to that location.
  • I came home to take a nice bath to recover and there was a shortage of hot water.

All in all no one item was too terrible but add them together and it is just so irritating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home