Thursday, July 14, 2005

Is it wrong to delete posts?

Because I did. It seemed relevant at the time, but then I got annoyed and it had to go.

I had an odd experience with a rainbow earlier today (yesterday?) It was raining like crazy and I took an exit... the sun was shining behind me and there was a rainbow in front of me. Yay, great, rainbow, whatever. But then it looked like the end of the rainbow was on a truck driving ahead of me, then it was gone. I think I drove through it. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!? Is that a sign? Is it good or bad?

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Chris Daniel said...

Did you find the gold?

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is the same day that I drove underneath a rainbow....I watched and watched and then I think I was under it....if you can be under one? and then as I was driving away I looked for it in my rearview...alas, gone.....but I made a wish! (just in case)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home