Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Dusty Dog


Our family dog passed away earlier today. We got him when I was 16, and it may sound silly but he was there for me during some hard times. But he was also around for some very happy times. Animals are so special... they are so completely innocent, they are so completely loyal. They don't make smart remarks or hurt your feelings. They don't blow you off after promising to spend time with you. They never change their minds about their love for you. The only time they hurt you is when they leave. But time marches on... all things must pass.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Ferger said...

I know exactly what you mean about the loyalty of dogs. You can count on them to love you no matter what! If I've had a crappy day, Baxter is still happy to see me when I come home.

I'm sorry to hear about Dusty- he was a good dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home